As a part of our assurance to your privacy, Simpli Home Ltd., supports and observes the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association's Privacy Promise to American Consumers. We agree to (1) provide customers with notification of their ability to opt out of information rental, sale, or exchange with other marketers; (2) honor customers' requests not to share their contact information with other marketers; and (3) honor customers' requests not to receive mail, telephone, or other solicitations from Simpli Home Ltd.
What Information Do We Collect?
- When shopping on the Simpli Home website, there are times when you are asked for certain contact information about yourself: name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, social media user name email address, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, personal interests, and other information. We also may maintain a record of your product purchases.
- It is your choice, whether you decide to provide such information. However, if you choose not to provide your contact information, you may not be able to purchase products, or access offers and content on our web sites. Further, we may have to contact you by phone, email or physical mail to get answers to questions or issues that are specific to your order, entry, etc., even if you have opted out of our marketing communications.
- You may browse our webpage without informing us without revealing any contact information about yourself. However, we may track your Internet domain address and compile other electronic identifiers, cookies and more information about our site and mobile app traffic. Through your behavior we may analyze the data for your preferences, site trends and usage statistics to assist us in recognizing recognize your site behaviour. We also compile data from your mobile phone or tablet that you use to access our website, including location data, which we may also combine with other data.
How Do We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If decide to opt-in and receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you occasional e-mails. If you choose to no longer receive our promotional e-mail please refer to the "How to opt-out, update, or delete information about you?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How to Opt Out, Update or Delete Information About You
We only want to communicate with our customers that want to hear from us. To modify your e-mail subscription, you can do so in the “My Account” section of our site. In order to do so, please go to this section and delete or modify your contact information. Please note that you will continue to receive emails that are already in production. We also may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for our records.
You may also click the designated link at the bottom of all email advertisements to be removed from future email updates.
Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to five days for your email request and 6–8 weeks to process your postal mail request.
What about “Cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
How Do We Insure Your Information?
We implement a range of security measures to insure the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
We may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Questions + Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Effective Date: June 1, 2017